Sunday 10 June 2012

A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

This you tube segment brought tears to my eyes. I remember the numerous operations I had in hospital when I was a child and this was the time when your parents could not stay the night with you. I vividly recall the loneliness and sickening fear of being left alone in pain in the dark in a strange place not knowing why you had to go through such excruciating pain. I am so happy that children like Cole and I hope other children will be able to have a canine companion stay with them through the monotonous hospital stays and painful therapy sessions. And for children like Cole, and my son Brandon it is important that the public sees more than their disability because a dog is a common topic for the disabled and abled. These dogs are capable of making you feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment